02 May 2010

Sunday Favorite 30

Tomorrow I return to work after being away from the office for two weeks. As you may remember, the first week I was in the Bay area working; although I was working it was like a mini-vacation.

This past week was a stay-cation for me. I enjoyed my week immensely and realized that I could so get used to the whole "staying home" lifestyle. Unfortunately it's a little matter of financial funds so I return to work. I'm not terribly upset about it. At least not right now. Ask me tomorrow when the alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m.!

I hope everyone has a restful and peaceful Sunday. BEHR HUGS!!


3 comments:

SteveA said...

I know the feeling!

Vic Mansfield said...

Hope the time off has been good and that SF was good!

Ah, the life of the working man. Ugh.

Mistress Maddie said...

It hard to go back when your off so long! But have a good first day back! And btw-love the pic above what a nice ass! Drag kisses to you!