15 May 2010

Behr Pick: Robert Gonzalez

What better way to celebrate a Saturday than with sexy Robert Gonzalez? Many bloggers include this gorgeous man in their posts - and I am no exception, having been a fan ever since I discovered him. Sure he's not bearded and has little body fur but oh! those muscles and eyes more than make up for anything he might be missing.

It's a beautiful day here in the Los Angeles area. This morning I had a lab appointment (blood draw, pee in a cup) for my six month doctor check up. Thank goodness I made an appointment because there had to easily have been 50 people in line at 7 a.m. Afterwards, I met my folks for breakfast...yummmy! I love breakfast!

I'm taking it easy today, just doing some light housework/chores since my back is still hurting. I need to go buy a USB cable so I can hookup the printer I got back in January and the truck is thirsty. That's really all I have planned for the day.

Whatever you're doing today and tomorrow, I hope it is a splendid weekend. Make the most of it whether that means taking it easy or accomplishing projects or just having fun. BEHR HUGS!!