06 May 2010

'Splain Lucy

Wow! Yesterday's Behr Pick has generated interesting comments regarding the saddle that Robert Gonzalez is holding.

Like all great art, different people see different things in this picture. I was focused on RG's behind but a couple of people want to know what's up with the saddle. So here's my explanation:

Who cares? RG is naked and has a gorgeous butt!

Seriously, I have no idea what's up with the saddle. Maybe RG has an interest in being ridden like a pony. Or maybe he wants to ride the viewer like a pony. Either way is fine, I'd do whatever the man wants. As Mistress Maddie commented, the man is a god.

A long time ago I stopped looking sideways at folks whose sexual appetites and attractions are different than mine. Who am I to judge for how - and what - gets someone's rocks off? I truly think I have a "live and let live" attitude.

And maybe that's what's wrong with the world today. Or at least the U.S. If more people had a broader tolerance and just let others live maybe we wouldn't be having the societal problems we do. This is, of course, all within reason. I'm not advocating irresponsible or illegal behavior. But if someone wants to hop up into a sling and get gangbanged, who am I to say it's wrong? As long as the behavior is consensual and all parties are adults...I say go for it.

Back to the RG picture...would it freak you out to know he wants to be saddled up and paraded around like the gorgeous hunk of manflesh he is? Yeah...thought not.

BEHR HUGS!

1 comment:

Cubby said...

It's called a prop. Photographers use them all the time to make their photos more interesting, alluring, mysterious, intriguing, etc. The photographer told the model the hold the saddle, so he held it. What's the big deal?