27 August 2010

Furry Friday Farewell

Today is Friday and in keeping with this sacred day of the week, I present a furry example for your viewing pleasure. Topped with leather, as an extra treat!

The "farewell" part of today's post title is in reference to my absence the next couple of days. Today is my surgery and I probably won't be back online until Sunday or possibly Monday. All depends on how I feel and the availability of my laptop. I haven't scheduled any additional posts; this is it. I tried to find something extra special for you all. Hope I succeeded.

So while I'm gone go make some adventures and share 'em on the comments! BEHR HUGS!!




12 comments:

Cubby said...

Good luck with the surgery.

As far as that pic goes... I just made a mess in the front of my shorts.

Unknown said...

big BEHR hugs to you and best wishes on your surgery...

Unknown said...

First of all, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY!!
And get well soon... so we can get you back again to show us hunks like tis one.
I send you all my spanish energy to cheer you up!!
hehehe...
Greetings, BEHR

Rick said...

Oh man I'll be thinking of you and your recovery and return. Glad you have family close that can be of comfort to you. Take care of yourself.
As far as the furry creature, he's not good for my BP. ;)

Wonder Man said...

good luck, we will be here waiting

TomJon said...

Hope everything goes fine and you feel better soon!

Love

TomJon

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Hope the surgery went well!

Stan said...

Sorry for the belated wishes but I hope you are well by now and you come back soon.
Oh and thanks for the leather hunk!

BosGuy said...

Good luck and thanks for the eye candy.

Mark in DE said...

That photo is f'ing HOT!

Best of luck with the surgery. Big, extra special BEHR HUGS to you.

David Dust said...

Hey honey - just checking in to see how you're doing. Hope all is well.

XOXOXO

Dwight Supremacy said...

Good luck, sir! Speedy recovery to ya.