04 August 2010

Behr Pick: Tattooed Hump Day

I've never been a big butt man. Wait....that's not what I meant. I mean, I do have a big butt but ... oh crap, let me start again.

Why do men's asses look better encased in chaps? I suspect that it's because the leather "frames" the buttocks in an appealing way, especially if the buttocks are firm. They can be smooth, as in the example to the left, or furry (something that drives me wild).

Now...take a look at this guy...his tattoo reads "Well Bred." Is it in reference to a silver-spoon childhood? Is it perhaps that he took top honors at his finishing school? Or does it mean what I think it means? *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

As you ponder this incredible ass (and muscular back and tattoos), enjoy your hump day.

BEHR HUGS!!

2 comments:

Stan said...

Damn! That is one of the hottest pics I've seen here! Thanks Mark! One other favorite of mine is seeing a hot mans butt framed in a jock!

Anonymous said...

A very very sexy picture!! Love his ass.