07 August 2010

Behr Pick: Windows

Come to my window
Crawl inside, wait by the light
Of the moon
Come to my window
I'll be home soon.....
~ Come To My Window, Melissa Etheridge

It's been a strange week. A lot of things on my mind, especially right at this moment.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that you just know isn't good but for some reason you just can't pull yourself away from it? It draws you in, like a moth to a flame. It's kind of scary, kind of exciting, and you know the reality but still something within you flickers...something a little like hope...but is probably just some other deep-seated issue?

*SIGH* Yes I'm blathering nonsense as usual.

It's a day for chores, Netflix, and relaxation. I'd really like to have someone over to cuddle and watch movies...anyone care to join me??

Whatever you're doing today - enjoy!

BEHR HUGS!!


2 comments:

Cubby said...

Stay away from the flame or you'll get burned.

SteveA said...

Sometimes it's called temptation or curiosity...human instinct may actually tell us the outcome but sometimes we are a slave to our own rhythm.

Enjoy your weekend!