10 August 2010

Behr Pick: Tattoo Tuesday

This is Andrew McLaren, a minor actor who has incredible tattoos and a fantastic body. I just hope he keeps up with his fitness routine to maintain the inked design, especially over his guns and chest. I've not seen any of his films and I'm not sure I remember how I came across him. Check out his IMDB profile here, where there are more pictures.

I like the second picture best although it's not HD sharp...it looks like he's let his facial hair and body fur grow out a little. I like. I like a lot.

Last night I stopped by Lens Crafters and dropped my glasses off so the new lenses could be put in. I went back over and picked them up; the prescription didn't change a lot, I don't think, but things do seem a bit sharper. The bifocal part is way sharper. I anticipate a headache later today.

I can't wait for my new glasses to get in, which I ordered as a backup pair. They pretty much like the ones I have but that was the point. I don't understand why they didn't come in at the same time as the lenses for my current frames but whatever.

That's about all I have for now. BEHR HUGS!!


3 comments:

Stan said...

Handsome face, great body and nice ink too! Send him over please!

Anonymous said...

He is very sexy!

Wonder Man said...

oh my, he is too hot