11 August 2010

Behr Pick: Hump Day

I know this guy isn't my usual type of hunk I post, but I like this picture. I love his muscled back, his protruding chest, his nice butt, and how he's looking back as if to say "Well...come on!"

Yesterday I had a little bit of a headache. I chalked it up to the new lenses in my glasses as opposed to the alien egg in my head. I also picked up my new glasses...I bought a second pair as backups in the event something happens to my primary pair. Thankfully my sunglasses are my old prescription and gives me a little respite. It'll take time to adjust but it's just a "pain in the head." Get it? Pain in the -- oh never mind.

Next week I'll be going to San Francisco again for work; it's only for a couple of days. I had been hoping the traveling was done for a while but the request came in and we aim to please. The difficult aspect of this trip is I'll be demonstrating one of the systems used throughout the company. Normally it's a hands-on training where the participants actually enter data. I have no other option as we lost our training room in Alameda. Supposedly we'll be getting new space but I'm not holding my breath. Still...I don't really mind these trips especially if I can see by best SF friend. All I'm going to say about him is.....he's very woofy.

So the week is about half-over. It's about time. BEHR HUGS!!



3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

have fun and don't get into any trouble... But tell us if you do

Rick said...

I'd like to smack that ass.
You get to go to SF again? I've read it's been quite chilly there for August. I hope your friend can keep you warm.

Vic Mansfield said...

Hope you have some fun on the trip. You'll do great in the training. Have some fun, while you get into trouble.