19 September 2010

Sunday Favorite: 44

It appears that Autumn has hit Southern California a week or two early of the equinox on the 23rd; cold overcast mornings that eventually warm up into beautiful days of mild temperatures and blue skies. The sun has been setting earlier and earlier as well. Soon it will be time to change our clocks and the depression will set in from not seeing daylight except on the weekends.

I found today's picture over on Dark Flex (possibly NSFW). This amazing photo blog specializes in black and latin men of muscle. I have yet to be disappointed in any post; the men are all incredible specimens of manhood. I highly recommend that you click the link and drink in these beautiful men.

It will be a typical Sunday for me. Although I'm feeling slightly anxious about the upcoming work week, I am endeavoring to enjoy this day of rest. Hope you do the same. BEHR HUGS



2 comments:

Cubby said...

Whew, no references to chocolate today to confuse me.

Wonder Man said...

nice