27 September 2010

Heatwave!

We here in Southern California are experiencing summer temperatures. Right now - just after 5:30 a.m. - it is 80-degrees in downtown Los Angeles. Thank goodness for air conditioning at work!

I'm feeling a little stressed out about my day and indeed my week. I'm probably adding to it by considering a course of action but we'll see what happens. I don't want to say what it is until it either comes to fruition or I fail.

I hope you're staying cool. Go jump in a pool. Of course, if there's a hot daddy bear in the pool things are going to stay heated up. And that might not be a bad thing.

BEHR HUGS


4 comments:

Cubby said...

A mysterious potential course of action... hmmm.

Unknown said...

Now, in Spain, we´re entering fall. Anyway, I wouldn´t mind to be in the pool by this DADDY!
GRRRRRRR!!!
Have a nice week, BEHR!!

Stan said...

Your experiencing what we went through here in the East all friggin' summer. One of the HOTTEST that I can remember. And not in a good way either! I have no A/C. Good luck with what ever your dealing with. I've been putting out fires and jumping through hoops myself lately. It's exhausting!

Wonder Man said...

hope this week gets better...this guy is hot