07 September 2010

Behr Pick: Tattoo Tuesday

Today is my first day back to work in a little over a week. I'm not looking forward to it. I shouldn't complain since my time off falls under the "sick pay" category and so I receive full pay and benefits for the time off. And I don't have to go in right away; I have another follow-up appointment with the doctor. But I know what's waiting for me and I just have no desire to deal with it. (What do you think of my petulant child imitation? LOL)

I suspect I found today's picture on Male Tattoo and Piercing (NSFW). The time involved must have been quite the commitment, for both the inker and the inkee. I think it's incredible. I'd like to see the front of this guy. I'm thinking pierced nipples and chest tats. Grrrr.

Here's hoping the week flies by! BEHR HUGS


4 comments:

Rick said...

Glad to see you are doing well and full of lust. I hope you continue to heal and strengthen from your surgery. They will probably take it easy on you at work. Don't you think? We don't want the week to fly by. It's going to be Christmas before we know it.

Stan said...

I can certainly appreciate the artistry involved in all this ink. I'd love to have my legs wrapped around his back!

Wonder Man said...

get plenty of rest

Unknown said...

Well.. if you go to work, that means that you´re ok now. That´s good news!!
You´ll see that you won´t have to deal with anything strange with the doctor!
Cheer up, BEHR!
greetings