23 July 2010

Introducing Big Beautiful Men

If you like big, beefy, meaty, strong men...then have I got the website for you!

Big Beautiful Men is available right here on Blogger. The owner, TomJon, contacted me to first say how much he loves Behr Blather (shameless self-plug) and asked that I add his site to my blog roll. I checked his site out and decided to give him a shout out to help promote Big beautiful men. I've taken a look and WOOF GRRRR!! it is full of big beautiful men! I've included some pics here from his site so you can see a random selection of the men he features.

So please check it out and tell TomJon hello!

BEHR HUGS!!



3 comments:

Stan said...

WOW! Supersized!

Anonymous said...

Okay.
I'm going to have an embolism.

=)

Cubby said...

Oh no!! Pics like that scare me. I hope that first guy didn't blow out his O-ring.