21 July 2010

Behr Pick: Wooly Wednesday

Fur. It does a body good.

I've always been envious of the hirsute. I wonder what it feels like to have a guy run his fingers through your thick carpet of chest and body fur. I know how it feels to run my fingers through a man's fur but to be on the receiving end? I can only dream. I can't even grow a decent beard. Oh there are times when it looks okay but my genetic hair pattern has a lot to be desired. I know - I should be happy with what I have.

The past couple of days have been a little cooler: in the low 80s. It's comfortable and near perfect. The lack of perfection comes from having to be at work!! I'm hoping our weather remains this way.

Happy Hump Day! BEHR HUGS!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you about the fingers through the hary chest... mmmmmmmmmm.
Great pic! is he Wolverine or what??
hehehe
greetings from Spain
PS: here we are boiling! :)

Cubby said...

"I can't even grow a decent beard." I'm with you there Mark. I'd do anything to be able to grow a beard. Well, almost anything....
No, make that anything.

Stan said...

I'm glad the weather is perfect out there. Here it's still miserable as can be. high 90's each day with humidity off the charts. UGH! Fall can't come quick enough.