22 February 2011

Lazy Behr Weekend

I didn't do a lot this weekend. I did laundry and watched a lot of DVDs. Yesterday was the first day I felt like doing anything as the head pain finally subsided. As it was, I had to go get litter for Winston; I'd used the last little bit when I changed his box on Sunday. He was a little annoyed at how little litter there was in his box. Wow...how alliterative was that? I went to the market for bread and a few other items; strawberries were on sale. They are really ripe and delicious. I also took a nice nap in the afternoon. In case you're wondering, I had the day off for President's Day. Thanks George and Abe.

Lately I've found myself listening to dance/pop/electronic music...like Robyn's Body Talk, Goldfrapp's Supernature, and Dee Lite's World Clique. What's up with that?

That's about all I have. Not exciting but hopefully you like today's bear. BEHR HUGS

3 comments:

Cubby said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I like today's bear, but he seems so lonely. He's needs a long wet kiss.

Renato said...

Glad to know you're feeling better! As for Goldfrapp's Supernature, it's one of my favourite albums - enjoy!

Stan said...

well you know how cats are when things are changed around or not exactly right to their specifications....sheeeesh! Gotta love 'em though!