07 February 2011

Behr Pick: Shaun

Today's featured hunk is Shaun: part bear, part daddy, all woof.

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers on their Super Bowl Championship win. I wasn't rooting for one team over the other to be honest. And regarding the Black Eyed Peas' half-time show: WTF?

I really enjoyed last night's episode of Glee. The writers are geniuses with their mash-up choices: Thriller and Heads Will Roll? Brilliant. It would have been nice to see more of Golden Globe winner Chris Colfer (Kurt) but the episode moved the storyline forward, which is what the show needed.

I had a bout with the flu over the weekend. Thankfully I feel much better. Unfortunately I had to pass on a couple of activities including the hike with the discussion group. I spent a lot of the weekend sleeping and resting and trying not to panic about my upcoming business trip.

Hopefully we'll all have a marvelous Monday. BEHR HUGS!





2 comments:

Cubby said...

Glee was fantastic. I thought for a moment that Finn and the bully were going to become best friends but thankfully the bully's true assholiness showed at the end and Finn saw it.

The funniest part was after Puck sang that duet, the bully said, "I liked the girl with the mohawk." I thought to myself that if it was me I would take that guitar and ram it up the bully's ass. Then almost on cue Puck slowly took off the guitar, held it by the neck, and tried to hit the bully with it. It was great!

Wonder Man said...

I didn't see Glee. But I will only watch it when the Bully is on