19 February 2011

Behr Saturday

I'm feeling slightly better today. I still have the headache but it's not as severe. Last night I went to the theater to usher then left without seeing the show. I'll catch it another weekend, if possible.

We're enjoying intermittent cloudy skies. It rained all through the night. Because of my headache I'm not doing much beyond laundry and watching movies. I would rather work out in the yard but it's too wet, aside from my headache.

So the other day - Thursday to be exact - when I was in La Jolla, I happened to check out my Yahoo horoscope for that day. Here's what it said:

It's time to end this nonsense -- to mend fences, bury the axe, break bread, etc. Whatever you want to call it, just be sure you do it. A minor dispute has turned major, and it's been going on for long enough, hasn't it? Do the adult thing. Put it to rest, right now. The heavens will be happy to help you out, and if you take the initiative, you'll also be proud of yourself. Now grab that phone and start dialing.

As some of you may recall, S lives in the San Diego area. He immediately came to mind when I read this. I admit that there have been times I have considered extending the olive branch. Make no mistake...I am not fretting about this. In fact, I found it quite humorous that the cosmic forces are urging me to make amends. It's not going to happen. The cosmic forces will just have to wait.

I suspect it's going to be an Elizabethan day...I'm watching The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex (1939) with Bette Davis and Errol Flynn...I'll probably then watch Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth and The Golden Age. I only wish I had Virgin Queen with Bette Davis and Richard Todd.

So that's my day. What's in store for you? BEHR HUGS

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well tootes a Elizabeth day would sound fine except I have plans. Why is this stuff never on when I'm without plans! And thanks for the picture, it made me do some naughty things!

Stan said...

Love that photo! Sorry your head hurts. My backs been killing me the past few days. Today is the first day I can stand and walk without hurting so much. Getting old is a bitch!

Renato said...

I hope you'll get better soon! Rest for a while, and please try to enjoy yourself.
Hugs!

Wonder Man said...

I like that pic too. Reminds me of my experiences with 3somes

Rick said...

I hope your headache is better. How's your BP? No poppers in La Jolla I assume?
The movies sound great. I'm a bit of an anglophile myself. I love bonnet movies.
Enjoy your extra day off.

Mark in DE said...

Hope you're feeling 100% again very soon! Love the pic. ;-)