28 October 2010

Behr Pick: TL Sellers

Courtesy of Dark Flex....TL Sellers. He's a 27-year old model from Florida. Beauty incarnate, if you ask me.

There's something I want to say to all of my U.S. followers: next Tuesday is Election Day. (I know it is because my calendar says so.) It is most important that we all perform our civic duty and vote. I'm not going to tell you which candidates to vote for - or against - or which propositions to support. The important thing to remember is that we are at one of the most critical junctures (sorry!) in terms of equality. If the Republican Teabaggers get elected you can basically kiss any rights good-bye. I know some of the alternatives aren't that great but anyone who supports marriage equality and the repeal of DADT and is anti-DOMA can be counted as an ally. And baby, we need all the allies we can get.

So please....pull out that sample ballot. Do your research on what the candidates stand for - or against - and on Tuesday get there to the polls and VOTE. Because if you don't vote, you have no one to blame for the disappointing outcome.

BEHR HUGS