07 October 2010

Behr Pick: Throbbing Thursday

The past few days have been strange...first the weather: rain, clouds, cooler temps. It's like...Autumn! If I sound amazed it's because I am. We hardly had much of a summer. Second, I've been more relaxed this week until yesterday; I had some changes - major changes - to the presentations I prepared for this project that last week had me working late. Unfortunately today I have class in the morning and a doctor appointment in the afternoon so won't be able to work on the project. Tomorrow is my "second" deadline. I hope I make it.

I'm keeping my cool, however, because it's a three-day weekend. Monday is Columbus Day - or as I prefer to call it Invasion of America Day - and so if I can get through the next 1 1/2 days of work I'll be good.

So why Throbbing Thursday? Because it sounded naughty!

BEHR HUGS


4 comments:

Cubby said...

"Throbbing" is a great word. It has the power to completely change my attitude and outlook :-)

Stan said...

I totally get the "Invasion of America Day" or lets take over and occupy these natives land. Good luck again with the project.

Anonymous said...

I do like the sound of Throbbing Thursday. Great picture too!

Rick said...

That is naughty and he would make me do naughty things. I can only hope.
I hope you made your deadline. Have a great weekend!