23 June 2010

Behr Pick: Rob Conner

I am pleased to present Rob Conner. Words fail me - or at least will sound shallow if I try to describe him. You can see his magnificence. Click on the picture to embiggen so you can drink him all in.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! I have a dinner date on Saturday night! I started chatting with a nice guy on the bear social networking just a few days ago. We started sharing our likes and dislikes and found we have some common interests. I think food was at the top of the list. Anyway, we came to the agreement to meet and do one of the things on one of our "like" list. So I said I thought we should start out with dinner at a restaurant with a patio. And that's what we're doing!

I'm excited about this...it's been a while since I've gone on a real date. He's amiable, cute, and - get this - excited about meeting me. Perhaps one of the biggest pluses is he's really not that far from me - roughly 25 miles. We're meeting halfway at a little bistro restaurant that I suggested called Renaissance Bistro. I've been there before and they have good food (Italian) and a decent wine list (if I recall correctly). We're meeting early so we can spend time getting to know each other.

The rest of the week is going to be busy for me and so I probably won't have time until Saturday to get nervous. I do that, get nervous about meeting someone for the first time. One wouldn't know I'm an extrovert. LOL

So that's the latest 4-1-1 from the behr! Enjoy your hump day - BEHR HUGS!!


2 comments:

Cubby said...

Oh! A hot date this weekend! That's great news. I'm excited for you :-)

Vic Mansfield said...

Woo Hoo - go for it! I hope you have fun, and enjoy one another.