29 June 2010

Behr Pick: Matteo

Meet Matteo...he's bearded, furry, beefy, and woofy. VERY woofy.

The problem with sharing news with people - like an anticipated date - is they always ask about it. I stopped counting how many times I had to tell my weekend story today. And with each telling I felt more and more stupid. The high point is that the consensus is the guy is an idiot.

Today felt long. Probably because I'm working on a boring project at work. I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend. Which is another reason the week already feels like it should be Wednesday at least.

Not much else to say. Hope everyone is well. BEHR HUGS!!





4 comments:

SteveA said...

Anticipation can be a double edge sword especially when your plans do not materialise....enjoy the weekend!

Marc said...

Don't know about you, but sometime after telling a story a couple times it feels like: Dang, isn't there something new to talk about??

Stan said...

I like Matteo! Grrr! I'm looking forward to the weekend also mostly because this unbearable heat and humidity is supposed to hopefully fall. Nothing like poor air quality New Jersey air! COUGH! COUGH!

Unknown said...

I'd like to have drinks with Matteo, and see if he is into drunken groping...