15 October 2009

Black and White: Smooth Guys


I know it's a departure from the type of guys I normally feature but today I thought I'd share some black and white pictures of smooth muscular guys. The male form whether smooth or fur-covered, full of youth or maturity, sporting defined abs or a belly is always something to be appreciated. A few years ago I was first called "Daddy" and I nearly freaked. I've grown accustomed to the "Daddy" and "Papa Bear" nicknames; and I would not mind being any one of these guy's daddy. Grrrrr. And of course, BEHR HUGS!!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do LOVE guys like this So so so sexy to me. I'll be saving all these photos! Thanks!

Wonder Man said...

love them too

Stan said...

a very nice departure indeed!

Unknown said...

The first guy kinda reminds me of Joey Stefano. Does that make me old? LOL

Mark in DE said...

As you said, although hairy is my favorite, there is definitely something to be appreciated in muscular smooth guys. Thanks for the great samples!