30 November 2010

Behr Pick: The Mind of a Cub

Not too long ago, I was contacted by mdlevicub who inquired about the subject of one a picture I had posted. He also had some very nice things to say about Behr Blather, which flattered me to no end. He has since started his own blog, titled The Mind of a Cub. If you like hot bears and cubs, I encourage you to check it out. He also includes pictures of his adventures, which includes visits to amusement parks and nights out with his cute friends. Give him a look and a holler....you won't be disappointed!

BEHR HUGS

6 comments:

Stan said...

Looks good Mark! Thanks for the link.

Cubby said...

I have obeyed...

OMG the word verification is... you won't believe it....

"rimmist"

Let's use it in a sentence: I'm a good rimmist, are you?

KiCubby83 said...

Thanks Mark! Your blog was my inspiration :)

Will said...

You are SUCH a nice guy to a new young blogger! Thanks for the nod in his direction.

Wonder Man said...

I will check it out

Mark in DE said...

I really enjoyed this film too! The photo included (of the character Carlos) is HOT!!