05 November 2010

Behr Pick: Jason Woof

Yesterday I mentioned receiving a very nice e-mail from Jason Woof. Here's what he had to say:

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog, I post a woof of the day everyday on facebook and your blog has supplied me with many great entries! Keep the hot men comin!

When I thanked Jason for his kind words and mentioned my small shout out he responded with his picture. Talk about WOOF! And throw in a huge GRRRR as well! Handsome man. And I'm flattered he uses Behr Blather as a source of inspiration!

Tonight is Opening Night of 12 Angry Jurors at the community theater. Last night's final dress rehearsal went fairly well; I think if I were the director I'd have pushed for some truer emotions but overall it's a darn good production. Hopefully the audiences will like it.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow....I can catch up on my TV shows and my sleep! What are your plans?

BEHR HUGS

2 comments:

Cubby said...

Is it appropriate to say "break a leg" to the crew as well as the cast? Hope all goes well.

My plans include raking. Raking our yard, going to Cleveland to rake Greg's parent's yard, coming back to Dayton to rake our yard again. Hopefully all before the suk-truk comes around again.

Hmmm, suk-truk. I like the sound of that. I just had an idea...

Wonder Man said...

He is hot