15 December 2009

Behind...Way Behind!


I know with that blog title you all thought naughty things - shame on you!! As you may recall, I am away on business. Okay some business, some pleasure; after all I'm in the San Francisco area. WoooYaaahh!!
Because of network firewalls and such, many blogs that I follow are "blocked" from the work computer and so I'll have to play catch up when I return home at the end of the week. Just let me tell you though that so many of the thumbnail pics accompanying your posts are making me quite uncomfortable in the trouser area! I look forward to checking out all of the hot men and posts.
Met a new friend at The Hole in the Wall last night. Well, we ended up there. I love that bar. Okay so it looks a little seedy and the smell of pot was thick in the air but it's such a cool place and the men are HOT. Definitely my favorite bar in the area. Everyone talks about the Castro but I think South of Market has better bars. Just an opinion.
Anyway, it appears that my scheduled posts are posting because I'm getting comments. Glad everyone is enjoying what I'm attempting to do here. Hopefully after the trip I'll return to the "new" Behr Blather and begin blogging about stuff rather than just having a series of pictures of half-naked men.
Not that that's a bad thing, right? BEHR HUGS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course it's not a bad thing! Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Have a great time, although I wish I was there with you enjoying The Hole In The Wall, sounds like a great time!

Mark in DE said...

Glad you're enjoying SF. Have fun! Looking forward to your return, both for the pics of 1/2 naked men AND your more personally revealing posts.