*Thank and link back to whomever bestowed the award on me
*List seven things about myself
*Pass the honor to 15 (?!) bloggers (I'm assuming that's a typo and therefore am only handing off to five)
Okay so here are seven things about Behrmark:
1. My favorite cuss word is fuck. It is such a multi-use word....noun, adjective, adverb...there's nothing better than a good fuckity fuck fuck fuck!
2. I was in my 40's before I saw the original Halloween movie. I'd always been too afraid to see it since slasher movies aren't my thing. I enjoyed it immensely and it is not what I expected. I hope to buy it one day.
3. I have a fear of heights.
4. I don't like drop rides at amusement parks. I will tolerate Tower of Terror at Disney's California Adventure because I'm in a box, but those rides where you're sitting on the outside of some gigantic pole? No thank you.
5. My favorite part of the day is coming home, laying on the bed, and having Winston meatloaf on me and purr. Pure heaven.
6. My favorite flower is the rose. It doesn't matter if it is a tea hybrid, English, floribunda, or grandiflora.
In reviewing those whose blogs I follow it wasn't easy to select 5 upon whom to bestow the honor. After much thought, I pass this award to:
The Mind of a Cub - Jason doesn't give us just great pictures of hot bears and cubs...he also blogs about horror movies and rollercoasters! This partnered cub has a sense of humor and is just so darn cute. His enthusiasm for life is infectious. Check out his blog; you'll love it.
Brettcajun - Brett brings us the voice of gay rural America. His opinion is his opinion and he often gets flack for it, losing friends and followers. That doesn't stop him, however. I admire his determination, his stubbornness, and his position since I agree with him more often than not. His is an interesting story for us city dwellers; check him out for another aspect of life.
David's Daily Drama - David calls himself a Welsh Brighton boy who whitters on. Intrigued? In his blog he reviews movies, concerts, and other cultural events giving us his UK perspective, which is quite refreshing. His critiques are so astute that he should do this professionally.
My bizarre life - Another trans-Atlantic blog, Nic brings us insights into his daily life as a Greek man living in London. He's a cutie! His commentary brings humor as well as a thoughtfulness that will make you think.
Visually Speaking - CJ/Rick provides an array of images, many that are NSFW, all of which are absolutely stunning, whether it is of two men in love or a redecorated sitting room. The eye with which this blog is presented is detailed, succinct, erotic, and downright beautiful. If a picture is worth a thousand words, Visually Speaking is the best damn novel ever written.
So there you have it...my five nominees for the Stylish Blogger Award! Please check out those bloggers with whom you're not familiar.