27 January 2011

Behr Pick: Brian

Thanks to those who weighed in on yesterday's blog question. I am pleased that it's not just pictorial interest that brings you here. Speaking of, today's featured bear is Brian. Not sure where I found his picture but I'm glad I did. He reminds me of someone (no, not S) although that someone is handsomer. Not that Brian here is ugly. Oh no, not by a long shot. I have a thing for the shaved head-full beard look. And the body fur drives me crazy. Love. It.

Yesterday was a crazy work day. Between class participants who wouldn't STFU in the morning and the test system not working in the afternoon, I had my hands full of temperamental colleagues and miscommunication with my boss (it wasn't a big deal), I was ready for the weekend. One more day - today - then I'll be enjoying a long weekend.

I have yet to tune into American Idol; I think I'm passing this season. Or maybe I'll tune in after the audition process is over. I watched RuPaul's Drag Race 3 on Hulu (I don't have cable) and already dislike half of the dragtestants. I'm rooting for Delta Work because she's the local gal and I've met her boy persona. I also like Raj; I liked his comment about making new strides as drag queens. Loved his cyclops hat.

That's about all I have for today. I don't say it often, but THANK YOU to all of my followers and the occasional dropper-inner. I appreciate your feedback and that you come here. Have a thrilling Thursday!

BEHR HUGS!

1 comment:

Cubby said...

Greg and I have yet to look at American Idol this season also. I'd be happy to skip it entirely, although I know Greg will be looking for it in a couple months.