1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
To Larry, who has been immensely supportive, thank you.
2. Copy the award logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
If you're not following Larry's Patently Queer there's something wrong with you. (joking)
4. Share seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* I have never had a broken bone of any sort. This is amazing considering I'm one of the klutziest people on the face of the planet.
* I sometimes wish I were a blue-collar worker, like a mechanic or construction worker. It's hard, physical work but I think I'd be in better shape and way more butch. I'm not as smart as people think.
* I have odd childhood memories. For example, when I was 3 or 4 I found a bright blue Easter egg in my mother's white pumps. Her shoes were in the kitchen because she had polished them the night before. Seriously though....wtf?
* My brother and sister once dressed me up as a girl and took pictures. I was probably in the 7 -10 age range. I have no desire to do drag. Probably because I was a nelly kid.
* I don't own an iPod. Most of my music comes from the radio. The last music CD I bought was in 2001.
* When I was 11, I had a bondage/rape fantasy that involved two men, one blond and one brunette. When I thought about the dark one doing certain things I'd ejaculate. I still didn't understand I was gay.
* I wanted to seduce one of my college professors. I flirted like mad with him whenever possible. He seemed oblivious. I think he was aware but handled it professionally.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers and post a link to the nominated blogs.
Joe - Bear Me Out
Sean - Idle Eyes and a Dormy
Michael -Michael Rivers: The Blog
Greg - Kyle's B&B
Sexy Beast - Bear of a Man
Dwight - Dwight Supremacy
6. Numero seis no esta aqui. Donde esta??
7. Leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs informing them of this honor.
Will do this later on (limited access at work).