11 August 2014

Profile Bears

For this morning I thought I'd feature some bears in profile. Just check out those strong noses and chins down below.

The weekend was good. On Friday afternoon/evening I went to Disneyland with my new friend C. We had gone in early July and he wanted to get an annual pass; he had some difficulty - long story that only supports the "Disney as evil corporation" conspiracy - but he was able to finally get a pass this past Friday. I'm happy for him because he was really excited about it. I'm happy for me because I have a new Disney partner! 

On Saturday I spent the afternoon/evening with O. We went for boba, hit three comic book stores (I made a killing in finding back issues), had a pizza, and just browsed through a couple of stores for the fun of it. We went to Beard Papa in Cerritos for dessert. It had been about three weeks since I last saw him and I was missing him something awful. I hate to admit it...but I do really love the guy. 

A different worker is here today working underneath the house. Winston - as usual - is a little unnerved. I know I should be doing something productive but it's already very warm and humid. I'm sweating as I sit here and it's only a little after 10:30am. I've done dishes and a load of laundry (bought some new sheets on Sunday) so it's not like I've been completely lazy. I may go out into the garage and start tossing stuff. I'm in a purging mood.

So that's about all that's going on with me. 

BEHR HUGS










2 comments:

Rick said...

nnnn #6 looks like a chunky Leonardo. I'll take him!
Purging is a good idea. I need to do the same since this is heavy trash week here.

Mark in DE said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Love the pics. :-)