01 August 2014

Behr Pick: Beards and More

I don't follow very many Tumblr sites...only about six...that's more than I can handle right now since the masculine imagery usually gets my blood flowing. If you know what I mean. *wink*

One site I follow is Beards and More....If you have a spare hour or four, scroll through this site...the men are SO fucking hot. Just when you think the bearded, furry-chested, muscly men won't get any hotter, they do. 



There is some really awesome photography included in the posts, too. Many times there is a juxtaposition of masculine and what may be perceived as feminine...flowers in beards for example, or one of my favorites, crown-wearing men. 





I fucking LOVE these pictures! And I hope you do, too. So do yourself a favor, especially if you're into bearded, masculine, furry, muscled men...your libido will thank you!

BEHR HUGS

No comments: