06 October 2012

Red Shirt Day


This weekend is the annual "unofficial" Gay Days at the Disneyland Resort. I'll be going to Disneyland today, mostly to see those friends I haven't seen either since last year or for a long while. I'm also hoping to meet some guys I've chatted with (for years) but have never met. I always go with some trepidation; I'm always afraid of running into my ex.  

It's forecasted to be a nice day - in the mid 80s. Later next week the forecast is for cooler temperatures (yay) and perhaps some drizzles (okay) and maybe rain (uh-oh). Since I'm officially on vacation this next week I'll have to plan my activities accordingly. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

BEHR HUGS

1 comment:

Stan said...

Hope you have/had a good time. Fall has arrived here in the Northeast. There's a chill in the air. Great for cuddling.