14 October 2014

Start Date and Tear Off


It's official...I will start my new job on October 27. Turns out my new boss won't be in the office when I wanted to start so I get an extra week to relax. Yesterday I went to the lab for my drug screening. I have no worries about the results.

The roof tear off went well. Meaning none of the six guys fell through the ceiling! It was a bit disconcerting, a bit more than when I had the foundation retrofitted. Winston cowered under the bed for a good part of the day. Now we're waiting for the city inspector (I guess, the ladder is still leaning against the garage). The crew that did the tear off was able to do it in about 4 hours, including cleanup. They had me open the garage so they could sweep out the debris. I appreciated that. 



It dawned on me that some of you may not know that Winston is my cat.

I need some advice...I haven't updated my iPhone 5S to iOS 8 yet. Should I? Why or why not? Discuss, please.

That's about all for today - BEHR HUGS!

5 comments:

Howard in CT said...

Congrats on the job!

Sounds like the roof job is going perfectly. Nobody can tell a worrier not to worry ( I have some worrier in me too), but, as proven time and time again, worry is mostly a waste of time and energy. Your new roof is going to be beautiful and, if El Nino comes, you and Winston will be cozy and dry!

Mark in DE said...

First off, that photo is HOT HOT HOT!!

Second, glad the roof replacement is going well. Sorry for the stress on sweet Winston.

Third, congrats on the new job!!! Best wishes to you for your first day.

Erik Rubright said...

Congratulations on the job!

As for iOS8: I updated to iOS8 on my 4S, and haven't run into any problems. The second time. The first time I did it, something went wrong during the upgrade and it became a battery eater. I restored it, and everything has been swimmingly since.

Stan said...

Winston is a handsome boy. I don't own an iPhone.

Rick said...

Glad you have another week of leisure. Catch some movies or something fun.
I know you're glad the roofing is going as planned. Good for you.
I've never been a fan of pussy but Winston is a beauty. Then again I never thought i'd have dogs in my home sooooooo.
I don't don't know squat about iphones, facebook,twitter,etc. I miss aol chat rooms.lol