09 February 2014

Sunday Favorite: 94


Congratulations to Team USA...so far we've taken two gold and two bronze medals at the 2014 Olympics. And those two gold medals? Taken by Sage Kotsenburg and Jamie Anderson in the inaugural Slopestyle Snowboarding events - Mens AND Ladies! Awesome!

Yesterday I accomplished a task that has been hanging over my head....I did my taxes! That's right, thanks to TurboTax, half-way decent record keeping, and an adding machine I prepared and e-filed my Federal and State taxes. Since I tend to be a procrastinator it's a huge relief for me to do it early. I'll be getting a little something back from both Federal and State (no, the Bank of Mark is not open). 

Today started Hell Week for the next show at the local community theater. I'll be working backstage primarily with props and set dressing. The stage manager didn't show up today for move in and there was quite a bit of grumbling. He's a nice enough guy, tends to get a little overly hyped up, and a bit demanding. I've always thought he was kind of cute and would do anything to blow him but I'm not his type. He likes the pretty boy type. But I digress. So this week I'll be going to the theater every night. 

I'm taking Friday off so I can sleep in and catch up. I'll also be taking my parents out to lunch to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Since I'm involved with the show I can't go with the family out to dinner so I asked if he'd go to lunch with me. I had to convince my mom that it includes her too. 

It's hard to think that Downton Abbey, Season 4, only has three more episodes. I know that's how they roll in the UK but here in the States we're used to more episodes per season. What will happen to Edith? Will Alfred realize Daisy loves him? Will Bates kill the man who raped his wife? 

That's about all for now. Enjoy your week, everyone.

BEHR HUGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there :)