01 February 2014

Angry Behr


Okay maybe angry isn't the correct word. Annoyed? Yeah....annoyed is more like it. If anyone else is having this issue I'd like to know.

For the past few weeks I've been received emails from "Anonymous" that are supposedly comments to be posted on my post, Another Loss. Included in the message is a link to "my website" or some such...and no I don't click the link.

Usually when I get such an email, when I access Blogspot there's indication that there is an unmoderated comment. But with these emails there is no corresponding indication on Blogspot. Here's a sample of the messages:

It's aϲtually ѵery complex іn thiѕ active lifee to listen news on Television, tɦus I only usse world wide web for tɦat purpose, аnɗ get the neԝeѕt infoгmation.

Hi, thіs weekend іs good in support of me, as this occasion i am reading tҺis wonderful educational article ɦere at my homе.

Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Kind of weird, don't you think? I think my blog has been tagged and is now the recipient of these spam messages. I don't know if opening them is triggering more or if there's a way to stop them. It's about a once a week deal, I guess. Not that bad but still...kind of annoying.

Anyone else having this kind of "attention?"

BEHR HUGS

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Yes I too get them. The same kind of weird message and is either ao vague or has nothing to do with the post subject I wrote about. I used to get ATON of them, so I turned on my word verification for some time, I hated to but did. That eventually stopped it. So I turned verification off again. I have never clicked on any link and wouldn't either. I on occasion get one here and there. Hope your well cutie!

Rick said...

I get lots of spam/trash. You shouldn't have issues with this word verification????