27 April 2010

Introducing: Behr Pick

I realized that I've dropped the ball with Behr Blather...so many liked my selection of men and I think that's why I have as many followers as there are. So I hereby introduce Behr Pick, a daily photo of the kind of men you've come to expect here. When I can, I'll share names. If not, the subject will remain anonymous unless someone can identify him. Sound fair?

Today's pick is anonymous but still scores high points for the handsome face, the moustache, and of course the fur...WOOF! I can think of at least a dozen things I want to do with this one. Hope you enjoy!!

BEHR HUGS!!

5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

he is cute

Mark in DE said...

WOOF!!

Vic Mansfield said...

Points, indeed! I'd point at him and say Woof!

Anonymous said...

Good Lord that man is hot.

Rick said...

No this is the one I lust. He is so hot. I could eat crumbs off that chest all night.