18 July 2014

Recovering Behr


I'm back home with a fullish tummy, a slight headache, and an outstanding result from the colonoscopy: no polyps! Thanks to everyone who sent me good thoughts and left comments of support. You guys are awesome!

To be honest, the worst part of this experience was the pre-op nurse couldn't quite find a vein for the IV. She kind of dug around in my left hand. She finally ended up putting it in my right wrist (which still hurts). Overall it wasn't as awful as some folks have led me to believe.

My folks picked me up and took me to their house where Mom cooked me eggs and toast. I was starving! When I got home (to my home) I made myself more eggs and toast. I really want a Double-Double from In-n-Out but I need to ease back into the food. Oh and O said if he wasn't having his truck worked on he would bring me the burger! Sweetness!

I don't think I mentioned this before and I'm way too lazy to go check....my parents recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.  Stop and just imagine that for a moment...sixty years with one partner. A lot of ups and a lot of downs but their love is still strong.

That's about all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

BEHR HUGS



5 comments:

Stan said...

I'm glad you made it through.
We don't have "In-n-Outs" here but I could sure use one if you know what I mean.

Howard in CT said...

Very happy to hear the good news. wheee! polyp freee! Now continue with YOUR good weekend!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Very happy to hear the good news. You must feel relieved!
So, how's your week going? Any good plans for the weekend?

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

glad that you are getting better

Rick said...

Good for you Mark! Hopefully, you have had something delish in your tummy by now.
I felt like I had splinters in my ass for a couple of days afterwards? But I also had polyps removed.