11 November 2013

Dear Anonymous



I recently received your comment which I published on my previous post:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome website!

First, thank you for the kind words. Usually when I get an "anonymous" comment it's threatening me with legal action for posting pictures of hot guys. It was nice to receive a positive message. It always surprises me when told that someone gets something out of Behr Blather. I realize that my posts are far and few between. It does seem to me though that my posts of late have been a little bit more substantive. A far cry from the early days of this blog.

As for offering guest writers...I'm afraid that's not something I want to do. This blog is really for me...that others follow it, comment, and appreciate it is icing on the cake, so-to-speak. And although I'm sure you and others have insight and words of wisdom for me and my followers....Behr Blather is about the Behr. I hope you understand. 

Thank you again for your kind words. I hope you'll continue to read Behr Blather and feel free to leave comments.

BEHR HUGS

4 comments:

Rick said...

That's what Behr Blather is all about--you. You and your point of view and that's why we are here.

iama{GAY}tekeeper said...

nice comment

Stan said...

What's stopping them from having their own blog?

Howard in CT said...

Very strange request, excellent response.

Asking as "Anonymous" is a bit of a red light, no?

Maybe he could start his own blog...?