12 October 2014

Sunday Favorite: 97


For obvious reasons, this is my Sunday Favorite. In case you don't get it, let me spell it out: 

B-E-A-R

I'm starting to get nervous about the roof tear off tomorrow. I know I've already committed but it seems that once they do begin the work it really will happen. I'm nervous for Winston and how he'll react to the noise. My parents offered for me to take him to their house but that would freak him out too!

I'm also starting to get nervous about the new job. It's still a couple weeks away but I'm starting to worry that I won't be as smart as they may expect. Yes I really said that. I've been reading up on organization development just so I can get some terminology under my belt. I don't want to appear inexperienced or uninformed. I also worry Winston will miss me during the day! Silly I know since all he does is sleep anyway.

Oh wait...I think all this nervousness was just gas. My bad.

BEHR HUGS

1 comment:

Rick said...

That is a nice piece of meat. Uncut at that.
Chill out and let the roofers do their thing. It will be over with before you know it.
Smart enough? Come on, you'll find your groove.